Friday, August 20, 2010

What was the first gift your spouse gave you?

Mine was a small teddy bear holding a heart that said I love you. We met one week before Valentine's day.What was the first gift your spouse gave you?
A gold bracelet that he gave me for my high school graduation - we had been dating for only 3 months then %26amp; it was the first time he told me that he loved me. We dated for 5 years after that %26amp; then married. We have now been married for more than 35 years - and I have worn that bracelet every day since the day he gave it to me.What was the first gift your spouse gave you?
Ok you would think that a gift would be something they would go out and get right. Wrong. I was pregnant(yes people he is not the baby daddy) and sick and my spouse brought me jello to feel better. We had talked on the phone for almost 4 months before we met and he felt jello was a good thing to bring and a way to get to meet me finally. Yes he also knew I was pregnant. Now we are married and have been together for almost 3 years.
He said ';I love you';. I was stunned because we were such good friends. I stammered and didn't know what to say because I don't take those words lightly. He said ';Don't say anything. Telling you I love you is just a gift from me';. I'm so glad he had the sack to make that move.
The first gift while we were beginning to date was a pair of bicycling gloves. The 1st romantic gift for Valentine's was a pair of pearl earrings.
I microscopic harmonica, he said it was the closest thing he could get to a violin lol
A diamond encrusted watch.
A tiny ring that had the word love engraved inside.
The clap
we were dating for about a month, he bought me a flat screen t.v he said mine was outdated
A big headache.
Gold Faced Mickey Mouse watch - I love it to this day
a tv show

No comments:

Post a Comment