Sunday, August 22, 2010

In what ways have you or your spouse changed after marriage?

Do you think you/they have become a different person since getting married?In what ways have you or your spouse changed after marriage?
LOL Bailey B that cracked me up.





Getting married didn't change as much as having a baby did. We both grew up even more after having our son. We seem to love each other more and fight less now.In what ways have you or your spouse changed after marriage?
We didn't think that marriage would be any different and that we'd stay the same...boy we were wrong! We've definitely gotten closer and stronger thanks to our struggles that we worked through. Since getting married, both our relationships with each side of the family has gotten stronger as well. My husband has definitely become more patient and sociable. I've learned to speak up for myself and have developed more communication skills. We're different people now but we still have the same qualities about ourselves that attracted us to each other in the first place. We're just becoming well-rounded people.
The reason we are happily married is that my wife DID NOT change after we married - I did change - because she helped me grow up.





Comments made by my wife before marriage:


- I know sex is really important to you, you are a man. I get that and will make it fun for you, and won't starve you of sex. When I am not in the mood, I will let you gradually, get me in the mood.


- I know that one reason you are attracted to me is I am very fit, and that makes sex more fun for both of us - I like my body and I know you love my body.





Comments she made after marriage, before kids:


- Exact same as above - sex life was still great - we both stayed ';fit';





Comments after kids:


- Exact same as above except, I just need to make more effort to remind myself that sex is really important to you - and I am making that effort.





She stayed fit/looks the same after 3 kids as she did when we married.
Of course you change over time,but generally speaking for the better.You'll find yourself finishing their sentences,you can be close without it being just sexually.You like their company better than anyone else's and each others opinion carries more weight than any others.Love grows when it's the right person.
Of course we are different people - just not in the important ways.





Marriage does not stop life from happening or death. It all changes us.





Since we were married we both lost our fathers, we watched our kids grow up, we are now grandparents...





But the things that really matter are the same. The love, respect and our sense of humor is still there.
I have been married for a while and i feel that yes both of us has had are ups and downs and sometimes you just dont feel the chemistry anymore.
he gained 50 pounds. went bald. puts down the toilet seat. he is a neat freak!


I look the same, but more glamorous.


I am just the same, he is just got bald and fat, I still love him.
I have become more responsible than I ever was. I gave up playing Video Games. I try to lead my family by example and do the best I can.
NO not really.. Heck we have been married nearly 38 years.. We dont jump each other bones as much..

No comments:

Post a Comment