Sunday, August 22, 2010

How severely does having a foreign-born spouse affect the chances of receiving a US security clearance?

Spouse is a non-citizen. I have a background check coming up. I'm not worried about any issues, I'm more concerned with how much it will prolong the process.How severely does having a foreign-born spouse affect the chances of receiving a US security clearance?
G W Bush is finally gone. If he were in office you would probably wind up getting water boarded in Cuba.How severely does having a foreign-born spouse affect the chances of receiving a US security clearance?
My uncle was Army intelligence. His German wife effectively killed his security clearance for 2 years. But that may have changed.





My Canadian wife did not affect my nuclear clearance.
Why don't you stay with your foreign spouse? Why take the spouse to a foreign country?
  • make up brushes
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment