Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Smokers, would you be ok if your spouse wanted to start smoking?

Or would you try to talk them out of it.Smokers, would you be ok if your spouse wanted to start smoking?
I used to smoke and it was so hard to stop,i still crave one every now and then and it's been 5 years now. I would try to get them to not start because i know how hard it is to stop,but it is their desion and if you are a smoker it makes it so much harder to convince them not to.Smokers, would you be ok if your spouse wanted to start smoking?
Good Heavens NO! I smoked for 50 years and now I feel like a junk yard Dog on a chain! Let me explain! After all those years of smoking,I was diagnosed with ';COPD'; Chronic-Obstructive- Pulmonary-Disease! This disease has caused me to have low Oxygen in my Blood,';Low Blood Oxygen'; and I now have to have Oxygen 24/7 and I have a 25 foot tube running from my Oxygen Machine to a Cannula that fits inside my Nose and a trip to the Bathroom means dragging that 25 foot Oxygen tube,which I refer to as my Chain,because where-ever I go the Tube must follow, thus the explanation for feeling like a junk yard Dog! Not only that but if I feel like going out somewhere I have a Tank of Oxygen that I must pull behind me or a back-pack type Oxygen Cylinder! I have to take Advair and Spiriva inhalers and so many more Meds,to many to list here to help me breathe! I can't walk but a few steps because of difficulty in breathing so I have a motorized chair to get out of the House for awhile,and it to is equipped with an Oxygen tank! The possibilities of being admitted to a Hospital for Pneumonia or a severe case of Bronchitis every few months always looms over you,with x-rays and c-a-t scans,ekg's,mri's,blood test,blood Oxygen level test where they put the needle in your artery instead of your vein which is always nice if you love pain! I could name a million reasons why smokers should quit.I did and as many more for one not to ever start! Best wishes and God Bless! I would have said good luck but luck plays no part in this,only the need and perseverance!
I would definitely try to talk them out of it. I quit 2 years ago. It's the worse and hardest habit I ever had to quit.
I would be pissed.
no, i would be like ';WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!?? IDIOT!';
No!!!!I'd def try to get them not to
not ok, i dont like cancer...
  • benefit
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment