Sunday, August 22, 2010

What do you do when your spouse is trying to argue over nothing?

You know those times..... And this is not for me. I'm just trying to see how different people handle the situation. I can usually make my husband laugh and get him out of the mood, other times, I go in another room until he's out of the mood. How do you handle it?What do you do when your spouse is trying to argue over nothing?
I give him the remote, or turn it on sports center or something. That usually shuts him up. usually Im the one doing the arguing, If so, he just says ';Talk to me'; and that gets the issue resolved. Most of the time we just want to know that your listening.What do you do when your spouse is trying to argue over nothing?
When my wife is getting to the point past reasonable thought, I simply tell her that I need some air and walk away. Depending on what the argument is about will depend on how long I stay gone. Usually it is resolved within an hour or so. It's easier to just walk away and deal with them when they realize they were being difficult with you.
I usually laugh at her and say something to make her feel stupid so she will shut up... lol





No, but I tell her she its not a big deal and there is no reason to get mad about it. Getting mad and arguing is not going to help it get better.
Smile and nod, pretending to acknowledge their dilemma.


Life only sucks if you make it suck.


Someone has to be the hero.


Might just as well be you.
If he is trying to start an argument I would immediately think something is going on with him. I would try to find out what is really bothering him without being a nag and if I can't get anywhere with that I would leave him alone.
I tell my wife she is wrong and give her a kiss
we usually just kinda leave each other alone or i go and kiss and hug him
  • make up brushes
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment