Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much does everyone spend on their spouse for Christmas?

I was thinking about this and I don't know how much is a reasonable amount to spend on my husband for Christmas. Just wanting to see the variation and what everyone else would consider reasonable to spend on their significant other on Christmas gifts.How much does everyone spend on their spouse for Christmas?
usually spend about 拢50 as we've got a large family and can't really justify spending a huge amount on each other. this year though i am pushing the boat out and have booked a romantic weekend away for us, but not till after christmas.





have a fab christmas x How much does everyone spend on their spouse for Christmas?
I think your financial situation should dictate an amount to spend. Mine is bleak - my husband will have no gift to unwrap this year and neither will I! And it's OK!! But we are helping the poor with some donations. It's not about material things - it's about being together as a family on Christmas, being grateful for what we do have (family, a roof over our head, heat, food, gas, a job) and helping others that are living through some really bad times!
For me, it's not about price for anybody, but what s/he would like. For Christmas/ordination, I want to get my husband either this: http://www.augsburgfortress.org/store/ca鈥?/a> or this: http://www.catalogfavorites.com/itemdy00鈥?/a>


(He was just ordained as a Lutheran pastor on November22.) Somewhere, he has a cross necklace with the Luther seal that was a gift, but we don't know what happened to it. As for the latter, he said he had a cross like that that a friend had given him when he spent his college summers working as a camp counselor. He said he thought he could find another, but has not been able to do so. With the Luther cross, I can ask my mother-in-law to pick it up for me so I don't have to pay for shipping. Regardless, both are $25, which is very fitting into our budget. Also, I just don't like to spend much money on anything. Period.
I spend normally 70 dollars on my husband every year that includes gifts and special dish that i make for him every Christmas.


But this time i collected some very cost effective discount coupons that are offered free from this website


do check it out


http://www.clickmycoupon.com/
I spend 100+ normally but I know not alot of wives do that. I am buying and engraving an ipod for my boyfriend of 3years. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





But I often love the little thoughful gifts and we make each other a santas sack. I think as long as I have him I don't mind what I get for Christmas however, I want to show him what he means to me and get him something practical

No comments:

Post a Comment