Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do i find out if my spouse has more than one email account?

I believe my husband has another email that he dosent want me to know about, Is it even possible to find that info out, if so how? And duh dont need the smart answer of ask him.How do i find out if my spouse has more than one email account?
I'm sure you already know that you have problems, if you're wondering about another email account and you're on here asking for help. I'm not being rude. I'm just saying that the relationship between you two is not good already, if these things are taking place. As for emails, he could have several going, on several different computers. I knew a few guys that had several email addresses going on, on several different computers, at several different locations, at the same time. When my fiancee and I were in Kinko's one day, a guy was using one of the public computers to check his mail. He said to the guy next to him ';I can only check these emails here on this machine, because my wife would kill me if she found out I had a girlfriend';.How do i find out if my spouse has more than one email account?
There really is no other way to find out. It's not as though you can call up the Customer Service center for Yahoo! or Google and ask them to go through their records.





If you suspect your husband has an email address you don't know about and that he is doing things you find unacceptable, the only adult solution to the situation is to address it with him directly and calmly. Let him know you feel that he may be keeping something from you. List the things that have led you to feel that way. Do not get hysterical, do not accuse him of cheating. Just let him confess to you if there is something to confess. There may not be anything to confess--you may just be a little paranoid and dramatic.
Eblaster. Just google it and you can read the web page. You can install it on the computer without the person's knowledge and the program will track every web page, chat, or e-mail sent. It's about $150 but it does not take long to install and it's great at busting somebody. I hope this helped you.
Problem solved.
You have worse issues then the email it sounds like it.





Finding all accounts would have no resolution on your problems what so ever. Get to the root and start living like you should be.
Go to refog.com and install the program it's good for 30 days and you are able to see what he gets into, passwords, everything messages.





Try it i did. No joke...
why dont you install a program where you can monitor everything he does...his emails, the websites he goes to ...there are many around.
You can use


http://www.email-seeker.com


Hope it can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment