Sunday, August 22, 2010

How often do cheating men get std and pass it on to their spouse?

If a man continually cheats, you would presume the person he cheats with also is not loyal. Is it often that men will get std from being adulterous?How often do cheating men get std and pass it on to their spouse?
It depends if the people the man is sleeping with have an std. Is he asking all of them if they have one? Probably not. I'm sure there is a better chance of him giving his wife an std the longer he cheats on her.. but it truly depends on the people he's sleeping with.How often do cheating men get std and pass it on to their spouse?
A spouse may only cheat with one person in his life but if that one person say for instance was a prostitute and he had sex with her he is now exposed to everyone she ever bedded and they ever bedded and on down the line. Some std's do not show up until years down the line and the possibility of a man passing it on to his wife is like playing Russian Roulette. I had a friend years ago that contacted an std from her husband so if a woman suspects or discovers her husband cheating she should see her medical doctor right away.
That is exactly what im afraid of! I think of stuff like that knowing that millions of people have STDs and you never know who has it and who doesnt.


I dont know but I think it is frequent. Especially with men who get out of prison. While they are in prison many go gay and have sex with other men (really) and then when they get out they go back to having sex with women. And then spread the diseases. I saw a report on tv about that. Many low income and/ or black people (low income) it happens a lot. Where the men come home from jail and then give AIDs and other diseases to their women.





So I am afraid of stuff like that. I actually would be more mad about the possibility of getting a STD then I would be about the fact that my guy cheated. All that would make me angry and scared is that I would be scared I have something and they brought it home to me. I think I would go nuts.
I guess it all depends from situation to situation (persno to person).


But in this day and age, it's probably not difficult to catch one if you're cheating on your steady partner because there is so much stuff out there.


A relative of mine got HIV from her cheating husband. No lie.
I don't believe that this is a statistic that's tracked.








Next question that isn't nonsense please.
yah honey, youre screwed. love ya! ;)
jesus christ how are we suppose to know this???
  • make up brushes
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment