Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are your favorite things about your spouse?

For me it is that he absolutely adores me. He is kind and loving, and would never do anything to intentionally hurt me.





Does your husband/wife do anything that is really cute??





My husband always sings to songs, and makes up his own words that are hilarious.What are your favorite things about your spouse?
She is my best friend. I have never known happiness like I experience with her.


One of the cute things she does is try to immitate our 6 year olds voice. It makes me laugh every time....makes the 6 year old laugh too.





She is extremely brave....always willing to try new things. She is also very understanding of my countless flaws.





Sure, we have our moments like anybody else...the occasional arguments and disagreements....but she isn't closed minded and always listens to my point-of-view fairly in an argument (even if I'm wrong...at least she tries to understand. Most people don't do that.)





COULD I trade her in for someone else? Sure. In the end, we are all physically capable of being with someone else....but why would I??


My wife is the best...and leaving her for someone else would be a major downgrade. People often use the expression ';The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence...well baby, I LIVE on the other side, and I'm not going anywhere.What are your favorite things about your spouse?
I love how much he loves me. I know he does. I have a son from a previous marriage who is young (he's 3) and sometimes my boyfriend is more protective over him than I am. It really makes me feel secure. I love how much he loves my son. He didn't just take on me, he took on my son too, he knew I was a package deal and that my 2 year old (when we first started dating) would need a strong father figure and he stepped up to the plate knowing my son's father wouldn't.
A good question since another had gotten me all negative, and I'm about to take her out so I'd better get my attitude improved..Lets see.





She's beautiful. Very very hot.





She's great in bed. I mean really good.





She can cook like nobody I know. And she does all the time. She almost never makes a meal that isn't really good.





She's very capable around the house. She does some remodeling and stuff and although often she does a really sloppy job, she is getting better at it and she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty as it were.





She's fun to go backpacking with. She's tough as nails on the trail and a very respectable hiker.





She's not a bitchy nagger type. She has her problems but at least she isn't a shrew like some wives I know.





She's not a money waster. Not too bad anyway. I have some friends who's wives will spend any dime they can get their hands on. My wife doesn't do that.





That's about all I can think of at the moment. It'll have to do.





Thanks for the timely question. I'm not so grouchy anymore.
He's intelligent, has a great sense of humor, gives awesome hugs, is a wonderful kisser (melt melt melt). And he tells me he adores me at random times during the day.





What's not to love?





As far as cute things he does - I love it when he carries on a conversation with the dog.
He laughs with me.


He confides in me.


He is concerned about me.


He communicates with me.


He encourages me.


He listens to me.


He tells me that I'm the best thing that ever happened to him.


He's honest with me... brutally sometimes :) Which I need.


He tolerates me.


He's patient with me.


He has unconditional love for me.
My favorite thing is the fact that I am the apple of his eye, so with that comes an abundance of qualities I love about him.





One cute thing about him is how he complain about my cat not liking him. My cat is always running when he enters the room.
I love the way my wife lights up when her neice visits with her new baby. And, yes, I am still ***IN THE PLAYPEN WITH SWEET MILDRED***
I wish I could answer that question but I am not married-no spouse, I do however have a special someone...
he loves me unconditionally flaws and all.


he calls me every nite wen hes at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment