Sunday, August 22, 2010

How shocked would you be if your spouse got all romantic and went all out for Valentine's Day?

I'm not referring to sex, but as in spoiling you with romantic gestures and gifts.How shocked would you be if your spouse got all romantic and went all out for Valentine's Day?
You'd need a defibrillator. But, maybe, because she screwed up my birthday so badly, there's a chance. I can dream.How shocked would you be if your spouse got all romantic and went all out for Valentine's Day?
not very, we do it every year.








not jaded on the idea either.. we love tradition.. i'd be shocked if we didn't and quite upset in some deep, mortal sort of end of the world kinda thing.








:D
Mine is not the most romantic man in the world when it comes to arranging special occasions, but he does surprise and spoil me from time to time. Alas I will be interstate this weekend so we will be apart this Valentine's Day :(
I would love it. And I would be very surprised, because he will be gone all day for training and all night for his job.
I'd be shocked and slightly suspicious. I mean: why now?
  • benefit
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment