Friday, August 20, 2010

How much do you love your spouse/lover?

I'm young, and I'm not planning on getting married in the near future- at least not for another five years. But I'd like to understand the mysteries of love a bit more. Not, obviously, the physical part...I've had that discussion, thanks. But I'd like to know- how much do you love your spouse or lover? Would you give your life for them? Do you usually put their needs and wants before your own?How much do you love your spouse/lover?
My hubby and I have been married over 5 years now - I can honestly say that he is my first thought upon rising, and the last one at night. We have literally followed each other around the world! If he had a pocket large enough for me, I would be with him 24 hours a day. We have had our disagreements, but never a fight. He is my love my soul mate, my all. He is most importantly my best friend, my confidante, and always my private cheering section, my supporter in everything I do. I always feel so loved, so special, so lucky just to share his life and to have him share mine. My advice to you, is not to focus on finding your true love, or soul mate - but to focus on finding your best friend, your mental equal, most importantly someone who shares your values and that you talk over anything with - then don't worry - one day you will wake up and realize, this is the ONE.How much do you love your spouse/lover?
My husband is my life. Without him, im not sure who i'd be, or where i'd be. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love him with my whole heart. I do put his needs before mine, sometimes I put some of my own first. We've been together for 5 years, married for almost 2. He's my rock, my security blanket. I hate to be away from him for long. I don't sleep very well to begin with, but when he's not there, it's even worse. I would do anything for him. I do not know what I would do if I ever lost him.He's my world and reason for living.
I love my fiance so much, I don't sleep right if he is not next to me. I have put his needs and wants before my own and so has he. He is my rock, and he keeps me sane. Don't know if I would have made through some of the bad times without him.
It's like you love them so much, you can't get enough of them, you want them so close (emotionally), that you would share your soul with them.





you love them more than you could reasonably describe.
Yes, I would have taken a bullet for my wife, (now ';X'; wife) and probably still would. I call that more of an unconditional love.
That's what it's all about putting them before yourself
Since I'm not co-dependent, not all that much. Enough to get by I guess.
I love my wife more than anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment