Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are some good books or resources for people who live with a depressed spouse?

I am looking for some resources for individuals or couples when one spouse has depression. Websites, books, things like that. There are many titles out there, but I am hoping for some specific recommendations!What are some good books or resources for people who live with a depressed spouse?
The Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA) might have some recommendations. They are all over the country. Just google.What are some good books or resources for people who live with a depressed spouse?
WOW! THE REAL QUEEN LATIFAH!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!? NOBODY'S GOING TO BELIEVE THAT I HELPED QUEEN LATIFAH!!!





anyways... My best recommendation to give to a couple who has a depressed spouse is a copy of The New Joy of Sex.





Maybe give them a can of whipped cream with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment