Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If your spouse made an important decision you did not agree with?

If you and your spouse discussed an important issue and disagreed on the solution to this issue which involved your step child. Would you even if you were against the decision stand beside your spouse and support them?





I don't think you necessarily have to agree with them but I do believe you must be supportive in their choice on how to deal with their child.If your spouse made an important decision you did not agree with?
At the end of the day, it's their decision, not yours, even if you two are married, so yes, I agree with you. You should stand by their decision even if you think it should have been handled differently.If your spouse made an important decision you did not agree with?
One it is not your child; so it is not your decision. Even though it was very nice of him to consider your feelings in the matter you should always stand by your spouse in their decision making; if it is within reasonable boundaries.
Yes, there have been a few times.





My husband is ultimately the Head of the Household.
It completely depends on the decision. Most things I would.
I'd stand behind his choice...although privately I would discuss it with him and try to get him to see it my way...but NEVER in front of the child or others.
That depends on what he's suggesting, could you elaborate?

No comments:

Post a Comment