Sunday, August 22, 2010

How many of you lived with your spouse before you were married?

Was it a positive experience or no?? Also, how long were you together before you made the move?How many of you lived with your spouse before you were married?
It was essential for us, we lived together for 4 years, bought a house and got engaged, and now, 2 years later we just got married last week! Every one is different, though. I was very nervous ab living together bc of the bad stats on common law couples getting married. Follow your gut, not your heart! And definitely not the stats!How many of you lived with your spouse before you were married?
I lived with my ex prior to marriage....and am glad that I did. It allowed me to see the ';true'; him and decide that was not the road I wanted to take!





I also lived with my husband prior to getting hitched and I think it was a great experience. It really allowed us to get ';insync'; with each other and avoid having a rocky road right after getting married because we already dealth with the living together and we had gotten used to it by the time we finally did make it down the aisle.
We were together 3yrs and we moved in together and lived together for 3yrs were engaged 1 yr and married. Some people say don't move in until marriage but its completly different living with ea. other because you come from to different families. We had to get used to ea. others ways. I wanted to make sure that we could live with one another before we Married and we have been able to!!



my wife and i moved in together after about 4 months and were married after 9 months. i know that's a little fast but it's working for us, approaching our 3rd anniversary. i think it's a must. IMO, you truly need to see and know your spouse's living habits before marriage. it's easy to ';front'; when you're just visiting the other. there may be something you can or can't deal with it.
I did, it was a good idea because it saved us conflict we would've encountered upon entering our marriage. We lived together a year to make sure we could get past our differences and still manage to love one another. I think it's a good idea to live with someone before you marry them, it might save you from divorce.
We did not because of our careers. It would not have been feasible for us. She moved closer to my work because she has a job that is in demand everywhere, and we moved in after we got married. The situation often dictates this. Our marriage has not suffered because we did not live together.
We both had our own places, but, I spent many days and nights at her place. In retrospect, I wish I hadn't in some ways. For one thing I got her pregnant one month before our wedding. Another was that there was no mystery once we got married. Then there is the moral issue, although I intended to marry her once I started staying there.
STARTED TO DATE HIM IN JULY OF 77 IN AUG HE ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM I ASKED FOR TIME TO PRAY ABOUT IT CAUSE IT WAS A LIFE LONG DECSSION IN OCT 77 I TOLD HIM I WOULD MARRY HIM AND IN DEC WE TOLD FAMILY AND FRIENDS GOT MARRIED THE FOLLOW ING MAY 78 HADNT EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER A YR AND WE WERE MARRIED WHEN ITS RIGHT ITS RIGHT BEEN MARRIED FOR 30 +YRS MATTER OF FACT ON THE 8TH OF OCT IT WILL HAVE BEEN 31YRS I SAID YES AND WE NEVR LIVED TOGEATHER B F WE GOT MARRIED I THING IT MADE LIFE MORE INTERSTING NOT IT MADE OUR MARRIAGE A TIME OF LOVE AND LEARNING
i lived with her 1 year in our own place together for 2 before we got married lasted 8 years until i found infidelity on her part she said she was to young to get married. (it was a positive experience getting to know her before we married.(on a living together bass-is)
My husband and i moved in together 3 months before we got married.





We had been together 7 months and was already engaged when we started living together.





Yes it was a positive experience.
I did and I enjoyed it.Did it for over a year. Once the vows were taken I staid the same but she became over critical of me. Took 14 years for me to end it. I'll never walk down the isle again.
My husband and I did not live together before we got married. We spent most weekends together at my apartment for a year before we got married.
We had been dating 8 months when we moved in together. We lived together 6 months and then got married. We have now been married over a year and things couldn't be better.
Lived together for 5 years before he proposed, just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary. We've been together a total of almost 8 years.
After 15 years of knowing my husband, we have lived to gether 5 times and married twice and divorced once...and we are still here!





It doesn't matter so long as you can make it together.
yes! and you never know a person truly until you live with them. it's a good thing because if you plan to get married you kno what your getting yourself into. 5 years.
I lived with my husband nly right before we got married. so like 2 weeks before we got married. I know that when we first moved in together, it was good, but right after getting married it was hard.
I did. Very positive. We lived together for 3 years before we got married. Just celebrated our 17th. :)
I did and it was great lets you see what your both truly like. We was already engaged when we moved in together It was roughly 10 months that we moved in we tied the knot will have our 9th next Month.
I did. We were together for seven years before moving in together. I've got no regrets.
lived together 1 and half married divorced 2 yrs later wouldn't recommend living together
I don't think it's good idea

No comments:

Post a Comment