Thursday, July 29, 2010

Would you rather that your spouse started making $500K per year or start giving you endless hot love?

If they start making more money, assume they will be home less and you'll get a little less love than whatever you get now. If they give you the endless hot love, assume it includes whatever sex or romance you would really like.Would you rather that your spouse started making $500K per year or start giving you endless hot love?
LOVE.Would you rather that your spouse started making $500K per year or start giving you endless hot love?
You're assumptions are out of whack. If he made more money, we'd have more ';things';, including housekeepers, groundskeepers, etc., which would free up more time. I already get endless hot love - a bit more money would be nice.
i'll make the money, he can provide the endless hot love. see? problem solved.





Why do i not believe that you are named mustafa and wear a turban in real life?
the 500K





if he loves me enough to provide for me and his children, i can wait untill he is retired for the hot love.





poverty and sex = disaster
Money comes money goes, but hot love lasts a lifetime.





But in reality, both stories will not have a happy ending.
I'd take the money because I know that even if he worked 12 hours a day on only 3 hours of sleep, he will always make time for sex.
Can I have a bit of both, 250K and enough time on his hands to do the horizontal tango fairly frequently?
Your questions are weird and seldom make sense.
I'd love it if he made $500K per year.
$500k
Neither will ever happen. If you knew my wife you'd see why I say that.
LOL


Hmmmm


He would trade me in for a newer model.
I'll take the $......no, wait, okay I'll take the endless hot love. Fantasy over now..... LOL...
i have an idea... why don't you find a very rich hot nymphomaniac and find a way to get her?

No comments:

Post a Comment