Thursday, July 29, 2010

How can I get my spouse to be less of clutered?

It drives me nuts. I have to spend all day picking up after her, before I can even start to clean.How can I get my spouse to be less of clutered?
Treat her like child. Put all her mess in a box, tell her if it isn't put away you will throw it away. Carry out your threat if she doesn't put her stuff away. I know it sounds a bit harsh but if she is going to act like a baby leaving mess in a shared space then you need to make a point.How can I get my spouse to be less of clutered?
That's gotta be annoying. I can't stand that, either! You can either leave the stuff on the floor until she realizes she should pick up after herself, talk to her about it, or throw it away if she doesn't pick it up.
You need to talk to her about this. Also, stop picking up after her, maybe she will get tired of looking at her own mess, and pick it up herself.
Throw out what she leaves on the floor.
you clean????????


are you gay?


and cluttered has 2 t's
i feel your pain! we're in the same boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment