Thursday, July 29, 2010

How many times can a spouse complain about laundry before one can call in an air-strike?

Thank you for taking my poll. I don't like laundry, and you probably care deeply to know that yet didn't bring Cheez-Whiz.How many times can a spouse complain about laundry before one can call in an air-strike?
After the 3rd complaint is launched and due to the abbreviated trajectory, I'm thinking your weapon of choice would be a shoulder-fired rocket launcher.... more accurate at close range.





After all, why take the whole house out, when only the laundry room is necessary?How many times can a spouse complain about laundry before one can call in an air-strike?
You know, I'm weird.





I don't mind laundry.





I don't mind washing it.


I don't mind drying it.


I don't mind folding it.





BUT I DETEST PUTTING IT AWAY. Is that not the weirdest thing? I wash it, dry it, fold it, and then leave it all on the bed and ask my husband to put it away. Lol. I don't know why, I just hate putting it all in the drawers, and hanging up the shirts. Ugh.
i use to wash my fiance's clothes sometimes, but stopped all together because he kept complaining. i havent washed his clothes in 1 1/2 years,...and yes, he still washes mine at time--i dont complain.
the spouse should not have to complain about the laundry,the mate should have it done correctly.
You know, that's how the first Gulf War started.





Bush Snr got real sick of Saddam always dumping a bag of dirty laundry on the White House steps every Sunday afternoon.





*cries*
I don't particularly love doing laundry...but I hate even more having my family wearing dirty clothes....
With all the kids we have, laundry is done everyday no matter if we feel like doing it or not... and yes, I said ';we'; because my husband helps me with all the housework.
I don't like laundry either.





He he wants clean undies, he can wash them by his damn self:)
I don't get what the big deal is about laundry. It's not like it's that hard or time consuming!
I say if you're going to complain.... DO IT YOURSELF....
Lmao...Thanx..

No comments:

Post a Comment