Thursday, July 29, 2010

How would you convince your spouse to perform a ';menage'; if the third ingredient would be Scarlett Johansson?

(Or, for you women, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, etc., etc.)





I think I'd have to promise a vacation to the Bahamas for this to happen, but it may be worth it.How would you convince your spouse to perform a ';menage'; if the third ingredient would be Scarlett Johansson?
i already do this with bill. i 'approved' of two girls hes allowed to share with me. one i caught eyeing him at his work. the other was and is in my old, appointment-like occupation. i hired her for christmas for them, and when she was done, she pulled me aside and said if shed known it would be so good, shed have done me the favor for free!! and now she does. :))How would you convince your spouse to perform a ';menage'; if the third ingredient would be Scarlett Johansson?
Morning Eddie. Since we have an open marriage (according to my wife) and have been down all those roads, I would not find it hard to convince my wife of anything, except keeping her panties on.
I would have a threesome with another lady (and have) therefore it wouldn't take much convincing.





*edit*





Andrew - why would you want to convince her to keep her panties on!?
ummmmmm it's freakin scarlett johansson so no convincing should have to be done.
Chloroform?
That's sick, and George Clooney or Brad Pitt - ewww! Gross!
Maybe if it was Hugh Jackman...





Just Kidding!
did scarlett agree? lucky man you

No comments:

Post a Comment