Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the main issue that causes arguments between you and your spouse?

What is the main issue you and your spouse argue over?





How often do you argue about it?





How do you resolve it?What is the main issue that causes arguments between you and your spouse?
We mostly argue about the kids. Who's going to watch them, give them a bath, make them something to eat, whatever! We argue bout it almost everyday, but it's slowly been getting better. We're just two hard headed tired people with three kids that try to get the other to do their share of the work!! :)What is the main issue that causes arguments between you and your spouse?
We don't usually argue, but if we have issues its over our daughter.


The daughter he has little to do with, doesn't know her friends very well, etc...


He thinks I spoil her, or give in etc... Yet the only time he says much to her is to say she's doing something wrong, or she's lazy or she left that on the table again etc...





What he doesn't understand is that I'm mom and dad to her. She's a Great young lady(16). Lots of friends, I always know where she is, usually smart with her money from the Job she has. She's in numerous clubs at school. All around a great kid, yet he'll never see it until it's to late. It's really a shame, we could have the perfect life.





Oh ya, and spoiling her---no I don't. I'm very frugal with money and we usually get our clothes on Sale. Her and I are like sisters and her friends treat me like a friend as well. I couldn't ask for a better relationship with our daughter.





Resolve it: I tell him to look around at other kids and even his co-workers kids then look at ours and see how lucky we are.


It's almost NEVER an argument, just sharp comments. Through the years our daughter and I have learned to just walk away and try and move on. After he's reminded he's usually good for a few weeks then we start all over. Never ending but what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger.





Plus....I just remind our daughter that she needs to be her own person and grow up strong and don't let anyone walk all over her. If she thinks I/we take to much grief then be sure you Don't fall into the same life when your older.
there are a few different things. but it seems like we argue almost every day. about sex. i feel like i'm not getting it enough. him lying, and him disrespecting me by checking out other women in front of me. but i wouldn't have such a problem with that one if i was getting it at home
There is only one thing my wife and I really argue about, and that is her 18yr old gay son. I don't like him around, but I know it's her son, so ok, I stay quiet about that, but I will not let his boyfriend come over.
We argue about cleaning the house mostly. We're both lazy slobs :)





We'll probably have a minor argument about who should be doing what every few days.





We resolve it by.. hmm.. I'll let you know when we resolve it. Haha.
We don't really argue that much. Sometimes we debate politics, and it can get heated (on my part - he's as cool as a cucumber), but nothing that has to do with our daily lives.
Money and TV! I would say we argue about it way too much and we realized that. We are working it out now and hopefully it wont be that big of an issue in the future!
Our 17 yr. old daughter. He's Mr. Marshmallow man., letting her do what she wants-(spoiling), neglecting responsibilities. I'm constantly trying to undo what he's doing.
His kids - and their all over the age of 18!!





I hate being a step-parent
different things... and I just got to cool down before I talk to him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment