Thursday, July 29, 2010

What attracted you to your spouse besides looks?

It's like yeah a lot of women look good, but that鈥檚 not a reason for me to want to make you the one that I settle down with, trust, be my other half, the mother of my kids. It has to be something deeper than looks.What attracted you to your spouse besides looks?
I'm attracted to my guy's intellect, the diversity of the music he listens to, the fact that he has passion in something, and the goals he hopes to accomplish. More importantly I LOVE the way he treats me and romances me, how he makes me feel like I'm more than enough, how he has changed his life to be a better person, and of course how he is grounded in God. I know that no matter what life throws our way, he'll be there. He's just a blessing that I am thankful for.What attracted you to your spouse besides looks?
he was funny an honest. Trustwothy a gentleman.
WELL IT SURE WASN'T HER LOUD MOUTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment