Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What type of clothing do you think your spouse looks best in?

I personally think my husband looks best in a white under shirt and jeans.





And he's also said that I look best dressed casual.What type of clothing do you think your spouse looks best in?
He looks great in jeans and a t-shirt that shows off his muscles. I love him when he wears a tux though, and when wearing a suit when he accompanies me to work functions. What type of clothing do you think your spouse looks best in?
I like mine in what he was born in and he has told me the same.





His Uniform as a Firefighter is too bulky to do much in anyway, LOL.





Cheryl
He's tall and looks after himself, he looks great in casual wear, jeans


and Tees, but he also cleans up well too!
I think he looks best in a black leather jacket with jeans. Just a casual, edgy, rocker look.
My husband looks sexy in black jeans.
he looks nice in good jeans and a short-sleeved polo shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment