Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do you protect yourself when your internet spouse has cooties?

Or fleas or bedbugs or whatthefuckever it is.How do you protect yourself when your internet spouse has cooties?
there's nothing you can doHow do you protect yourself when your internet spouse has cooties?
http://www.queenbeesauce.com/bmz_cache/a鈥?/a>
Vaseline and raw garlic.
Hand sanitizer and a surgical mask....that's your best protection...Oh and quit licking the screen
gross, and to think I was going to have a slumber on her sofa as I passed through her town...she didn't know it, but now it makes no matter...





glad bags, the hefty kind
Quarantine anyone?


:)
Back up your hard drive before it becomes floppy
I'd be more worred about the rusty boxcutter if I were you buddy.
between her cooties and my crotch lice we'd be a couple of sharp coconuts in the bedroom. Think about it. Cause I am
wipe her snatch down with Purell hand sanitizer before sticking it in her......
what the hell is an internet spouse?
Wear a full body condom. I know you have one...
Flee.
break up with her and let me marry her.
Dump them. In the trash....then delete it as SPAM.
wear a condom and dont go down too far lol XD

No comments:

Post a Comment