Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is ur most romantic moment with your spouse?

Me and my wife will do this thing where while the dinner is being cooked at night, we will start dancing slowly in the kitchen. And i did the famous dipping her down then kissing her move which she went totally crazy for.





Such an amazing feeling, what do you do?What is ur most romantic moment with your spouse?
When he has picked me up from the couch after I've fallen asleep to carry me up and into bed.





SOO sweet!





Also, when he told me he was ';sorry'; in the saddest and most meaningful way about all the things that have gone wrong in my life recently....





He is the sweetest! and I love him to death!!!What is ur most romantic moment with your spouse?
Well this one is gonna sound bittersweet but it melted my SO's heart, lol. I had waaay to much too drink and was unconcious. The paramedics were called and I was take to the hospital. When we got there, I was barely conscious but I was muttering his name. I don't remember that but he says it's sweet because I was too out of it to know what I was saying and I was asking for him. When I was in the pre-er room, I started asking for him and asking where he was and telling them I wanted him and I started getting angry and scared. So they finally let him come in and when I saw him I stuck out my arms for him and he hugged me and I was was crying and telling him I was scared and I didn't think I'd ever see him again. I don't remember this very well either, just bits and pieces. But when I came out of it, I felt very close to him and protected and when he told me all about it, I realized why. He said it was the sweetest thing I ever did.
When hes driving and I look at his muscles and he catches me and flexes we laugh and when he sings to the radio in the car. He's a hottie in my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment