Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do react when u r around ex spouse and his new girlfriend?

My ex husband and I have been divorced for 6 years. Every year after the divorce when I would have a birthday party for one of our children he would come alone. This year he will be coming with a new girlfriend. I do not mind I am over him but I am not sure how to act around both of them. She treats my kids very well and they like her so I don't have any negative feelings toward her but I am afraid it will feel awkward for both of us. How should I react toward them?How do react when u r around ex spouse and his new girlfriend?
You smile and be nice and polite.





PERIOD.How do react when u r around ex spouse and his new girlfriend?
Just be yourself and be a polite hostess. Don't feel awkward at all and if you do feel that way just don't let it show. Since she treats your kids well and they like her, it will be a nice for your kids to see all the people they care about being cordial with each other.
justbe your normal sweet self and smile alot. I am sure its one of your best features.




















in the playpen with Milderd
just be a gracious host and be polite. It will only be a few hours so I am sure you can do this
Just act normal and friendly.





I think that's the best way to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment