Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How many of you have problems with your spouse being stingy with their money?

I have tried %26amp; tried to get my husband to give me $50.00 so I can buy my boyfriend something for his birthday...I even offered sex and Lord knows I'm just too tired after a night out with the bf!





What can I do to help convince him that I really NEED this money?








Ideas, or suggestions?How many of you have problems with your spouse being stingy with their money?
I think he's being an insensitive bastard!





Tell him you need the $50 for STD testing...I bet he'll cough it up pretty quick then!How many of you have problems with your spouse being stingy with their money?
my husband is stingy!! He bitches to me everytime i ask him for money


Sometimes he'll give me money after a long *** lecture but right when i get my paycheck he bitches for it. Also when he gives me his ATM card he wants the damn receipt back so he can make sure i didnt take more than what i was supposed to. But when he doesnt give me money soemtimes at night when hes sleeping i'll sneak out with his ATM card and go to the bank. If not i wait till the next day and i write a check out to myself =] i've mastered his signature haha
You mean to tell me that you dont have access to the bank account?





Karen, I'm highly disappointed in you, guess you will have to just get it when hes sleeping.
lie and tell him the gift is for HIM.


Once I borrowed my ex's credit card and bought lingerie I wore with someone else.....its no big deal, i wore it for him the following night.
I would suggest threatening him with the 12'; strap-on you've told me about. If he doesn't give you the money after that...work him over and take it while he's in the hospital.
I have the opposite problem I have a stingy that is money with his spouse!





listen, just steal your husbands cufflinks and give them to your boyfriend.
I have the same problem but in reverse my wife is stingy with the sex unless I offer her $50.





See I told you we should have run away together a long time ago.
wake up honey your husband is giving the 50bucks to his girl friend down the road the one he has been banging for the last couple years, that's why he has no interest in having sex with you
give him a BJ then take the money when he falls asleep...when he discovers it missing, act innocent...





Good luck
you have 12 days to coax that $50 outta that cheap bastid ....I'm expecting something we can enjoy together:)...
my answer to everything roofies. then steal his money
no mine keeps flinging money at me , am i a protsitute or something? well if i am, i must be good x
No he gives me money freely. Just give your bf sex for his bday
Oh man that sucks, your hubby should show some compassion!


My hubs not stingy at all because he is broke!
lol!! Hmmm, I just can't figure this one out.
get him falling down drunk
  • benefit
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment