Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Once a spouse has filed the papers to initiate divorce, what are the steps to the final hearing?

She filed divorce papers on 4-20-09 Thank God! I gave her the house I just got, along with everything in the house. I only want my two big screen tvs and my stereo. She's asking for me to pay a debt to small claims. That is our only dispute of property. No kids involved. How long is it till I am FREE?Once a spouse has filed the papers to initiate divorce, what are the steps to the final hearing?
Might make sense for you to settle this with some legal counsel. Although you only want 2 big screen tv's and a stereo and she wants u too pay debt it can be a little bit trickier than just that. get some legal counsel or a mediation service and hash this out legally to protect both you and your wife.Once a spouse has filed the papers to initiate divorce, what are the steps to the final hearing?
Depends upon u when u wish to be FREE.... To know more just visit the link below:





http://www.reviewlocator.com/reviews/sur鈥?/a>
I think if the debt in small claim is not a large amount then why don't you pay it and get FREE quick
As soon as you sign those papers. It's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment